THE BUSINESS COMMUNITY
• The Upstate of South Carolina is regarded as one of the most up-and-coming desirable places to live and do business in the United States
• For businesses, we are an employment-at-will state, less than 1% of Greenville County residents belong to a union
• Greenville boasts the highest level of foreign trade capital investment per capita in the nation
• We are home to more than 250 international firms including Michelin and BMW.
• We maintain a Standard and Poor’s AAA bond rating
THE QUALITY OF LIFE
• Greenville’s public school system is the largest in the state and includes 11 magnet academies.
• Over 10 colleges and universities are located in or close to Greenville
• Access Point is minutes from downtown Greenville, the cultural and entertainment center for the Upstate of South Carolina
• Greenville has an award-winning downtown which includes a a major performing arts center, a 17,000 seat arena, a convention center, museums, 39 parks,playgrounds and recreation centers
• Our cost of living versus major metropolitan areas is enviable